TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Can this be installed in my MacBook or my computer running on Linux OS?
No, the Salesken Web Phone needs a device running on a Windows (version 10 and above) operating system. It also needs a chrome browser.
2. The Salesken chrome add-on has suddenly been disabled. How do I turn it back on?
To turn the chrome add-on on and off, please go through the steps described here.
3. How to test my audio settings?
To test the audio settings on your web client extender, click on ‘Settings’ at the top left corner of the window and click on ‘Audio Settings’. Here, you can choose the speaker and microphone devices you would like to use and check if they’re working.
4. I am not using an Asterisk dialer. How do I access real-time cues?
You absolutely do not need to have an Asterisk dialer to access the cues. You can still see our real-time cues by simply setting up the SIP details in the Web Client Extender. To do this, click on ‘Settings’ at the top left corner of the window and click on SIP account. Please note that this requires both the Chrome add-on and the web client extender to be installed on your device.
5. What are the components of the web phone extension?
The Salesken Web Phone has two crucial components that need to be installed -
6. I see duplicate windows of Salesken on my chrome browser. How do I fix this problem?
7. I see a warning that Salesken Web Client Extender is not installed. How to install this?
For the Salesken Web Phone to work, you need both the Chrome add-on and the web client extender installed on your device. This warning indicates that you do not have the web client extender, and you can install it on your device by following these steps.