If you would like to change your Salesken password while already logged in to your account,
1. Tap on the three dashes at the top left corner.
2. Tap on ‘PROFILE’ in the navigation tab.
3. Click on ‘Reset Password?’ at the bottom of the screen.
4. In the ‘Reset Password’ screen, type in your current password and the new password twice (New password and Confirm password).
Tip - Each organization has its own password policy. By default, ensure that the password is at least eight characters long and has a mix of alphabets (uppercase and lowercase), numbers, and symbols to make it secure.
5. Tap on the ‘SUBMIT’ button at the bottom of the screen
You have now changed your Salesken account password.