If you have a Salesken account but do not remember your password, don’t fret. Here are some easy steps to reset your password.
1. Click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the login page.
2. Enter your registered email address and click on the ‘GET RESET LINK’ button.
3. Look out for a ‘Reset your password’ email in your inbox.
Tip - Make sure to check your ‘Spam’ folder if you do not see the mail in your inbox.
4. Click on the ‘RESET PASSWORD’ button to open the secure link over which you can set your password.
Tip - The most secure passwords have a mix of lower and upper case alphabets, symbols, and numbers.
5. Type in your new password in both the ‘Password’ and ‘Confirm Password’ text boxes (you can never be too safe!) and click on the ‘GENERATE PASSWORD’ button.
Your password has now been set and you will automatically be redirected to our login page. You can now access your Salesken account using your new password.